Dragon Nest 2016 Future Content Conference: New Level Cap, New Class, Skill Awakening, Guild Updates, & MorePosted: April 24, 2016
Dragon Nest Korea held a conference last April 22nd to give us a rundown on their upcoming content. These changes are all planned to be released this year. Despite rumors circulating about Dragon Nest shutting down by 2017, the developers have no plans on closing down the game any time soon.
May 2016 Updates:
- A new level cap is planned to be released on May 4th.
- All skill awakening of Warrior (Barbarian, Destroyer, Gladiator, Moonlord), Archer (Artillery, Sniper, Tempest, Windwalker), and Sorceress (Elestra, Saleana, Majesty, Smasher) are also going to be released.
- New dungeons and the storyline continuation are going to be released.
Fall 2016 Updates:
- A brand new class is slated to be released by fall.
- Skill awakening for Academic (Adept, Gear Master, Physician, Shooting Star) and Cleric (Crusader, Guardian, Inquisitor, Saint) are planned to be released.
- New guild updates, including guild housing and guild nest.
- Skill awakening for the rest of the classes, including Assassin (Abyss Walker, Light Fury, Raven, Ripper), Lancea (Sting Breezer, Flurry), Kali (Blade Dancer, Dark Summoner, Soul Eater, Spirit Dancer), and Machina (Defensio, Ruina) are planned to be released six months after the level cap change.
- No skill awakening are planned to be released for Dark Avenger and Silver Hunter.
- Ice Dragon Nest Normal is planned to be nerfed further.
- There is currently a problem with the IDN L weapons compatibility that they are planning to fix soon.
- Storage function bug fixes are underway, including the farm storage.
- Defensio is going to be converted into a DPS class. Potential revamp for Acrobat is giving developers a headache.
- Complete PvP and ladder system revamp is planned before the year ends.
These updates may or may not fall into their respective schedules, but these were discussed in the conference that invited a few people in Korea. The developers have promised that they will not give up on the servers just yet. You can watch the live stream in this link. You may see footage of the awakening skills (skip to 8:00 mark).